Refund Policy & Cancellation Policy
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our” it refers to Automate Accelerator 3 Skyward Dr Point Cook VIC 3030 is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Automate Accelerator as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform
Website: Automate Accelerator’s site, which can be accessed via this URL-
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Automate Accelerator to use the Services.
Your Consent & Refund Policy
By using our platform, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Refund Policy and agree to its terms Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
All sales are final and Automate Accelerator has no obligation to refund under any circumstances whatsoever if the deliverables are provided to the purchaser. We do not offer any refunds if you simply change your mind, or find the same service cheaper elsewhere.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies Unless otherwise required by law those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service you will be bound
by the updated Refund Policy.
Cancellation of Services & Subscriptions
For monthly subscriptions (including subscriptions for services), we require at least thirty (30) days’ notice of cancellation by email. If you provide such notice less than thirty (30) days before the first day of your next subscription month, your credit card may still be charged. You will not be entitled to prorate your last month’s use, nor will you be entitled to any refund for any payments to Automate Accelerator. Automate Accelerator in its sole discretion may charge a cancellation fee equal to the amount the subscription was discounted.
Once Cancelled you will no longer have access to your list of contacts or your account all data within the account will be deleted.
You may cancel our services and the subscription of the platform by sending an email to email@example.com
We need a cancellation notice 30 days prior to the billing date to cancel the billing and subscriptions to the platform
If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Refund Policy & Cancellation Policy, you can delete your account.
Reactivating Your Account
If you ever want to reactivate your account, we recommend doing so within 30 days of cancellation. The account may still be in our system after the 30 day period but, we always advise reactivation within those 30 days to ensure all saved work is still in the account.
To reactivate your account, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page
If for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our services.